28 Дек HOW LONG TIME IS NEEDED FOR WEDDING MAKEUP
When preparing for wedding, brides often wonder how much time is needed for their makeup. It is very important to have time for everything and correctly plan everything on this momentous day.
The time needed for wedding makeup is very individual. It depends upon:
- professionalism of the makeup artist;
- characteristics of the bride’s skin;
- complexity of the makeup.
Professional makeup artists recommend to always test any wedding makeup. This enables to recognise the compatibility of the chosen look, experiment a bit and obtain the perfect fit. As well as to perform timekeeping.
How much time is needed?
In a professional salon, application of any wedding makeup would take from one to two hours.
A wedding makeup must meet several conditions:
- Look perfect in any light.
- Be resistant to moisture and heat.
- Accentuate the freshness of the bride’s face.
- Match with clothing and accessories.
For any wedding makeup, professional cosmetics not “floating” because of sweat and not crumbling apart should be selected.
It is important to follow the sequence of makeup application stages:
- skin cleaning;
- tone and blush application;
- eyebrow correction;
- eye shaping;
- lip makeup.